Taking your career to the next level
Veolia Transportation in North America strives for maximum efficiency in all areas, including the process by which we hire our associates. The amount of time it takes to receive a response varies depending on the position, the professional area, and the schedules of our hiring representatives.
Once you have applied online and your application is received by our organization, you can expect the following sequence of events:
- Initial phone interview: Should our team determine that your skills, experience, and professional credentials are a good fit for the position you've indicated, one of our Human Resources professionals may contact you to arrange for a preliminary interview over the phone. Topics will include your professional background and interests, and how they would relate to the expectations of the opportunity at hand. If we find that you are a strong candidate, you will be requested to attend additional, follow-up interviews.
- Follow-up interviews: These are held in person, usually with hiring managers as well as peer-position professionals, and delve a bit deeper into your aspirations and abilities. You will be asked to talk about your strengths, achievements, short and long-term career objectives, and expectations.
- In preparation for your interview:
- We suggest that you do some basic research about our organization in advance by reviewing our website.
- Be prepared to allot an appropriate amount of time, because interviews can run as long as three hours.
- Keep in mind that some positions require physical abilities, occupational certifications, and professional designations.
- Be aware that all candidates undergo a pre-employment background check that encompasses a criminal-record review, educational and employment history verification, and drug screen.
We wish you well in your career search, and appreciate your interest in joining the team at Veolia Transportation in North America.
Search and Apply >>