Best Practices: Veolia’s “Advantage” Series
Veolia Transportation has created a series of well-researched manuals regarding key subject areas in sustainability, part of our “Advantage” series. Their purpose is to educate our employees and our clients on the most important topics and developments in sustainability. Each manual is a collection of the most recent information about a featured topic, and it puts vital information at the fingertips of each of our managers. More detailed information and support is always available, but these manuals are an excellent way to offer our expertise to our clients.
Some of our Advantage Series Manuals:
- Green Facilities. The best practices for improving an existing facility with retrofitting, modifications or renovations.
- Energy Management. The best practices for managing and conserving energy at your location.
- Green Offices. The best practices for making your office more environmentally friendly.
- Biodiesel. The pros and cons of bio-diesel and best practices and advice regarding blends (based on fleet types, climate, fuel availability, etc.).
- Green Garages. How to modify your shop to make it more green, including energy and waste stream management, aggressive recycling strategies, and other day-to-day behaviors key to the operation of an environmentally conscious garage.
- Idle Reduction. Techniques for reducing idling, thereby reducing fuel consumption.
- Green Buildings. The best practices for building a “green” building from the very beginning.